Monday 19 November 2012

The green thing of life.



What I mean is life doesn't go for long it depends when you will die.In life we don't know when or what will happen to us or other people that related to us.For kids they just think of about them self but, I realise that when how hard is to be an adult they have to work,spending the money on kids toys,help they children and many more.

But, when kid you already have to save money for your feature but, most of my Malaysian friend spend on toys like beyblade,manik guns and many toys that are beneficial. And when I said why don't you save money for your feature and they reply to me 'why is it wrong, it's my life why do you care about me'with     a stern voice.What I feel about my feature is gonna be bright and good and I gotta felling.

No comments:

Post a Comment